Thank you to all parishioners who have returned their Parish Communication Card to date. If you have not had the opportunity to return your card, you will be receiving a reminder letter in the mail next week. We are striving for 100% participation to update our parish contact information for every family. If you have not yet returned your family contact card, please do so as soon as possible by:
· Mailing to the church office using the envelope provided;
· Bring your completed card to Mass;
· Complete an electronic version
Your participation is vitally important to the parish and most appreciated!
Thank you and God bless!
Communication Update Project
1) Building up a Catholic worshiping community,
2) Learning more about our Catholic faith and Scriptures,
3) Serving others especially in matters of Social Justice,
4) Reaching out to one another in faith, an becoming
example of love to all we come in contact with,
beginning with our own families.
We the people of Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic Church in Chackbay, invoking the guidance of the Holy Spirit, propose to "Go and Make Disciples" by making use of our God-given talents for:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday | 7:00 am
Thursday | 7:00 am Adoration & Benediction | 8:00 am
Saturday | 8:00 am First Saturday | 4:00 pm Vigil
Sunday | 7:00 am | 10:00 am | 5:00 pm
Please click the link below for Mass guidelines during the pandemic:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday | 6:30 am - 6:50 am
Saturday | 3:15 pm - 3:45 pm
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (985) 633-2903
Rev. Sabino "Benie" Rebosura, II.